Little known Trish Trivia:
- I enjoy being a “West Sider”, but I will always love where I grew up, Westfield.
- I can bait my own hook.
- My favourite Christmas CD is “Happy Holidays Barney”. I even made a spare copy for the car.
- I was a baton twirler as a child and was crowned “Little Miss Tiny Tot New Brunswick” when I was 4.
- I have had kids in each of the last three decades, 1996, 2003 and 2013. (Thanks to my co-workers for pointing that one out.)
- I have never been able to decide: Dogs or Cats.
- I took pictures from the observation deck of the Twin Towers in Grade 11.
- I have never sung karaoke in public.
- My favourite thing to do is eat in a restaurant. I love the ambience.
- I really, REALLY dislike jelly beans. Texture alert! Except the black ones. I’ll eat those for some reason. Taste overrides texture.
- I have been in radio since I was 18 years old. (The year is not important!)
Not so secret fact…I love being a part of the Country 94 family!